SMOK Alien 220W Temperature Control Mod
We're pleased to finally offer SMOK's latest Temperature control mod. The Smok Alien 220W TC Mod is a very hot commodity that has taken the vaping world by storm. This mod is by and far the overall best temp-control unit we've tested and offered to date. The lightweight zinc alloy body and curved shape make it extremely ergonomic. Gone is the need to fumble around on the side of your mod feeling for the fire button. SMOK's incredible clever design replaces the fire button with a device-length lever. You can easily fire the SMOK Alien in either hand and regardless of how you're holding it. The beautiful OLED display combines all of SMOK's previous successes into one easy to read screen that's packed with information, such as your current voltage, ohms, amperage, mode, MOD temperature and a puff counter. A dual battery life indicator offers unmatched accuracy and works to keep the you well informed as to when a recharge of batteries is needed. The dual readout also provides awareness if your batteries are out of synch with each other. Not only is the Smok Alien an accurate device but it also provides an astounding 220 watts of power.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-5/16" x 1-11/16" x 1-1/8"
- 510 Threaded
- Wattage Output: 6.0 - 220.0W
- Variable Temperature Control : Nickel / Titanium / Stainless Steel 316
- Temperature Control Range: 200 - 600℉ / 100 - 315℃
- Resistance Range: 0.06 - 3.0ohm for Temperature Control Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1 - 3.0ohm for Variable Wattage
- OLED Display Screen
- Zinc Alloy Construction
- Requires (2) High Drain (20A+) 18650 Batteries (Sold Separately)
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Micro USB Charging Port
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium or stainless steel coils.