The iTaste MVP 2.0 Starter Kit | from Innokin
The Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0 iClear30 Starter Kit has the ideal set up for a beginner. It is small and compact but can stay charged for a whole day. It does have a portable charger though which can be used for this and other devices so you may only have to carry one charger around with you. It can be used while it is charging as well. It has a lot of safety features to protect the user. The ten-second cut off means that if the on switch is accidently pressed it will turn off automatically and the on/off switch is really cleat. The voltage and wattage are variable which is useful as you can set it to the level which suits you and it remember your last settings, so you do not have to keep changing it all of the time. It comes with a built-in battery which is rechargeable. It has a blue LED display and a puff counter. The 510 thread means that it is compatible with many different tanks.
- Variable Voltage: Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 - 5.0 volts in .1 volt increments.
- Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 - 11.0 W in .5 watts increments.
- Ohm meter
- Puff Counter
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Battery Level Indicator
- Large battery capacity - 2600 mAh
- 510 thread connector
- ON/OFF battery switch
- 10 seconds cutoff
- Passthrough mode
- Remembers last set voltage or wattage
- Built-in 3 digit display: Digital display shows Ohms meter, Voltage /Wattage setting, number of puffs taken since last time the battery was turned off.
- Portable power source for electronic products