The iTaste MVP 2.0 Starter Kit | from Innokin
The iTaste MVP V2.0 has many improvements on the previous model. It has changed both how it looks and how it works. It has a variable voltage mode which will change it from between 3.3 – 5.0 in 0.1 volt increments and the wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 – 11.0 watts in 0.5 watt increments. There is also an ohms meter which reads the resistance. There are also other features such as a battery level indicator, puff counter, over discharge protection and short circuit protection. There is a built in rechargeable battery. There is a 510 connector which will fit all clearomizers. The switch that turns it on and off is protected so if the fire button is held down longer than 10 seconds it cuts off the device, which means that if it gets pressed by mistake in a pocket or bag it will not be a problem. It charges with a micro USB port.
- Variable Voltage: Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 - 5.0 volts in .1 volt increments.
- Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 - 11.0 W in .5 watts increments.
- Ohm meter
- Puff Counter
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection
- Over-Discharge Protection
- Battery Level Indicator
- Large battery capacity - 2600 mAh
- 510 thread connector
- ON/OFF battery switch
- 10 seconds cutoff
- Passthrough mode
- Remembers last set voltage or wattage
- Built-in 3 digit display: Digital display shows Ohms meter, Voltage /Wattage setting, number of puffs taken since last time the battery was turned off.
- Portable power source for electronic products