Innokin iTaste MVP3.0 - 30 Watt
This is the Innokin iTaste MVP3.0 and it is a top quality personal vaporiser. It supports an output of 30 watts and can now support sub ohm tanks such as the Aspire Atlantis and Kanger Subtank. It has a useful battery level indicator so you know when you are close to needing to charge it up. You can adjust the voltage from 3.0 to 9.0 in 0.1 volt increments. The wattage can also be adjusted between 6.0 to 30.0 watts in 0.5 watt increments. There is also a protection against short circuiting where the device will not allow you to fire it if the coil resistance drops below 0.4ohms. It allows you to vape while you are charging it and you can use the charging ports to charge your phone or other devices as well. There is a spring loaded centre pin and a 510 connector made form stainless steel to give a good contact. The display is an OLED screen.
- Battery Level Indicator
- Variable Voltage: Adjustable from 3.0 to 9.0 volts in .1 volt increments
- Variable Wattage: Adjustable from 6.0 to 30.0 watts in .5 watts increments
- Low Voltage Warning: The LED will flash red and battery indicator will continue blinking when the the battery has been depleted. The iTaste MVP3 will automatically power off.
- Short Circuit/Atomizer Protection: If the resistance of the coil drops below .4 Ohm, the MVP will prevent you from firing it and damaging the device
- Real-time Ohm Meter
- Vape while charging: When plugged into a power source the iTaste MVP3.0 can also be vaped at the same time
- Portable power source: The built in 5V / 1A charging ports can be used to recharge your phone and other devices
- Stainless Steel 510 connector
- Spring loaded center pin
- OLED display
- Operating Voltage: 3V - 9V
- Operating Wattage: 6W - 30W
- Battery Capacity: 3800 mAh
- Maximum output Current: 10A
- Supported Resistance: .4 - 2.5 Ohm
- Charging: Micro USB / Standard USB 5V/1A
- Dimensions: 4" x 1-3/4" x 7/8"
- 1x MVP 3.0 Advanced Personal Vaporizer
- 1x eGO Threading Adapter
- 1x USB Charging Cable
The user guide may be downloaded here.