Eleaf iPower 80W Temperature Control Mod
The Eleaf iPower is powered by a long lasting 5000mAh built-in battery which is designed to last all day. The Eleaf iPower features a sleek and smooth finish which is both comfortable to hold and aesthetically pleasing. The maximum output of this device can be reached up to 80 watts. The Variable Temperature Control system offers support for Nickel (Ni), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel 316 (SS316) coils. The Eleaf iPower also features Bypass, Smart and Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) modes. The Eleaf iPower features a dual circuit protection which applies over-charging, over-current, and over-discharging protections. This device may be charged and also download future firmware updates via the Micro USB Port.
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 1-7/8" x 7/8"
- Battery Capacity: Built-in 5000mAh Battery
- Wattage Output: 1.0 - 80.00w
- Variable Temperature Control : Nickel / Titanium / Stainless Steel 316/ TCR
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Bypass (Direct Output Voltage) and Smart Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for Variable Temperature Control Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for Variable Wattage and Bypass Mode
- OLED Display Screen
- Bottom Ventilation Holes
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Reset Button
- Dual Circuit Protection
- Over-charging Protection
- Over-current Protection
- Over-discharging Protection
- 1x iStick Power
- 1x Manual
Eleaf Warranty Terms
All devices are warrantied for 90 days from the date of receipt. As an authorized re-seller, Rock Bottom Vapes will handle all warranty replacements on your behalf (we coordinate the device replacement directly with Eleaf in Shenzhen China) and replace your unit from our inventory saving you days or weeks of trying to get a replacement from China.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must keep all original packaging during this 90-day window as Eleaf will not honor our replacement requests in the absence of the packaging, serial number, and validation code.